If you switch to the Paleo diet, you can still enjoy delicious paleo desserts recipes. You can’t use refined sugar and grains flour anymore, but there are other ingredients for cooking some tasty and at the same time healthy Paleo Desserts Recipes.
Paleo desserts recipes Crème Brûlée
Ingredients: four cups (one liter) almonds milk, two tablespoons of agar-agar powder, one tablespoons of agave nectar, two teaspoons vanilla extract, one apple juice glass, a few handfuls of raisins and two teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Mix the agar-agar powder with a small quantity of almonds milk. Put it on the stove and let it boil for two minutes.
- Mix the rest of the milk with the agar-agar composition, one tablespoon of agave nectar and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the composition in serving size silicone molds and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- In the meantime, take the apple juice and put it in a small pot, on the stove. Let it boil for a minute or two. Add the raisins and boil it for another minute. Close the heat then sprinkle the cinnamon on top. Leave it to cool completely.
- Take the silicone molds from the fridge, turn them over on serving plates and take the crème from the molds. Pour on each portion a few tablespoons of apple juice with raisins. Enjoy the paleo desserts recipes!
Tip – How to make your own almonds milk
To obtain four cups (one liter) of almonds milk you need two cups (500 gr.) almonds and one liter of fresh water. Crush the almonds in a food processor for a few minutes. Put the almonds in a large pot and pour the water on top. Leave the pot in the fridge for a few hours. Filter the liquid through a clean, thick cloth. That’s your homemade almonds milk. You can use it in all the dessert recipes that require milk.
Paleo desserts recipes – Walnuts cake
Ingredients for the second paleo desserts recipes: six large eggs, three cups (750 gr) of ground walnuts, four tablespoons of agave nectar, six tablespoons of cocoa powder, two tablespoons of almonds butter.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Whisk the egg whites very well and add two tablespoons of agave nectar, drop by drop, while whisking.
- Start preheating the oven and get a nonstick cake pan with detachable ring. Put parchment paper in the cake pan and grease the paper with a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Add the finely ground walnuts in the egg whites. Incorporate the walnuts by mixing very slowly, to avoid flattening the egg whites.
- Put the mixture into the cake pan and put it in the oven. You need to bake it at very low heat, for about 1,5 to 2 hours.
- Put the egg yolks into a medium size pot. Mix them with the other two tablespoons of agave nectar, the cocoa powder, the melted almonds butter and a few drops of water.
- You need to boil the composition using bain-marie cooking technique. This means you need a larger pot half filled with water, and, when the water starts boiling, you place the pot with egg yolks on top. Boil it that way for a half or hour.
- Take the cake from the oven, put it on a plate and pour the chocolate sauce on top. Leave it for a few hours in the fridge, before serving. Enjoy these paleo desserts recipes!